DC Movie Player
Do not ask about synchronization of video and audio.
This function does not exist until I write in document.
It is accidental though it seems to synchronize.
At this time, questions like "What is best setting to encode" are meaningless.
- release source
- release supported format checker
- send all ffmpeg change to upstream. now it merged into cvs. you can get from ffmpeg cvs
- change codebase to latest cvs. it supports Sorenson SVQ3 and On2 VP3 codec.
- ogm support
- change mpeg audio decoder to mpglib with sh4 dct36
- fast idct using sh4 matrix/vector
- some speed optimize
- delete unneeded encoder stuff
- SVCD aspect ratio support
- experimental PAL support
- fix VCD autodetect
- support many video/audio format
- autodetect DATA CD or VCD/SVCD
- support long filename includes Japanese KANJI
- play only now. no seek, forward, backword, pause, frame skip, audio/video sync etc.
NOTE: This is test release. I suggest you wait stable release instead of spend CD-R to reburn.
- boot CD
- press START while loading if your display is PAL
- change CD and push Y button
- select file or VCD track
- push A button
- while playing movie, push A to play next file/track, START to back to file menu.
- format: mpg/avi/asf(wmv)/mov(QuickTime)/rm(RealAudio/Video)/wav/mp3/ogg/ogm
- video : mpeg1/mpeg2/mpeg4(DIVX4/5,XviD)/msmpeg v1/v2/v3(DIVX3)
- audio : mp1/mp2/mp3/oggvorbis/wma/pcm/various adpcm
for more informations,see ffmpeg Supported File Formats and Codecs
This software use ffmpeg libavcodec/libavformat library with some changes
and mpg123 mpglib library.
This part is under LGPL. Player part isn't open source.
because web space is full, I don't upload ffmpeg source now.
I will send patch to upstream in the feature,
but if you want it before I'll do, mail me.
all changes is merged into ffmpeg cvs.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE AUTHORS AND CONTRIBUTORS ``AS IS'' AND
ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE
IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE
ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE
FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL
DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS
OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION)
HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT
LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY
OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF
- ffmpeg: Copyright (c) 2001-2003 Fabrice Bellard and contributors
- mpg123: Copyright (c) 1995 by Michael Hipp
- OggVorbis: Copyright (c) 2001, Xiphophorus
- zlib: Copyright (C) 1995-2002 Jean-loup Gailly and Mark Adler
- KallistiOS: Copyright 2000, 2001, 2002 Dan Potter and others. All rights reserved.
- gcc & binutils: Copyright (C) 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
DC Movie Player supported format checker
This program is to check what format/codec supported on DC Movie
This can't check speed and video/audio sync.
before burninig CD-R, You can use this what format is supported/will
support on DC Movie Player.
download (for windows)