GXSCC Beta127 (English)
- Windows95/98/NT4(after SP3)/Me/2000/XP.
- Sound card with 16 bit stereo PCM, for PCI slot (hopefully).
- Pentium2 over 400Mhz is recommended for realtime play.
- 64MB memories are recommended.
This software is Freeware.
|GXSCC is a quite unique
MIDI player to support MID/SMF/RCP(*) formats.
It doesn't depend on sound devices, plays with emulating SCC sound chip
which once had been embraced as an external module for Konami's MSX
cartridges like Nemesis II. It follows that all MIDI songs are changed to
* To play RCP format you should install RCPCV produced by Mr.Fumy. Copy RCPCV.dll into the same folder as GXSCC. RCPCV isn't included in this archive. Please get it by yourself.
Main changes from previous version (Beta 93):
- Loaded a little decent envelope generator. All decays had been simple
Covenants for use:
|* GASHISOFT and the provider and the administrator of the server who offer
informations don't have responsibilities about any kind of inevitable, special, unexpected damages or indirect damages against third parties, even
if they are caused by downloading or by using this program (and all contents
included in the package you downloaded, like the manual).
* GASHISOFT never demands and never refuses any profits by downloading or by using this program.
* This program has already passed the virus check, but never insists on the exterminating of virus.
* Working of the program was confirmed at any precondition environments as far as possible, however it never guarantees to work regularly.
* Only use by the same person who downloaded it is allowed. The same person is allowed to use it on more than two computers.
* This program is protected by the Japan Copyright Act and the international treaty. Suppose that the intellectual property rights of this program are not transferred to a visitor at all.
* Any uses except the specifyed usage are never allowed. So you can not do any fixes, improvements, translations, reverse assemblings, reverse compilings and reverse engineerings.
* Any transfers, reprints, re-distributions by media like CD-ROM or on networks are prohibited unless GASHISOFT consents them.
* You lose your use right if the distribution from "the place where the you gained this program" is prohibited, or if the distribution becomes impossible and deleted from the place (and if its reason is announced at the place where you gained it). Moreover, suppose that duty to delete all the downloaded programs arises.