GXSCC Beta236E (English)
- Windows95/98/NT4(after SP3)/Me/2000/XP.
- Sound card with 16 bit stereo PCM, PCI connection product is recommended.
- Pentium3 over 600Mhz is recommended for realtime play.
- 128MB memories are recommended. More is better.
This software is Freeware.
|GXSCC is a quite unique
MIDI player to support MID/SMF/RCP(*) formats.
It doesn't depend on sound devices, plays with emulating SCC sound chip
which once had been embraced as an external module for Konami's MSX
cartridges like Nemesis II. It follows that all MIDI songs are changed to
* To play RCP format you should install RCPCV produced by Mr.Fumy. Copy RCPCV.dll into the same folder as GXSCC. RCPCV isn't included in this archive. Please get it by yourself.
Main changes from previous version (Beta 128E) :
Fixed bugs :
The above were fixed, or seemed to be fixed. Others may be what I haven't noticed yet, or what haven't been reported from nobody, or what I don't have a motivation to do.
Screen Snap Shot:
Covenants for use:
|* GASHISOFT and the provider and the administrator of the server who offer informations don't have responsibilities about any kind of inevitable, special, unexpected damages or indirect damages against third parties, even if they are caused by downloading or by using this program (and all contents
included in the package you downloaded, like the manual). You have to download and use them at your own risk.
* You receive copyright for the data generated by this program. GASHISOFT is never concerned to generated data. Using data generated by this program for commercial purpose and equivalent cases is your right. And GASHISOFT is never concerned to any troubles between owner of the original
copyright caused by illegal data against Japanese Copyright Act or the international treaty, even if it's made or released accidentally or intentionally.
* GASHISOFT never demands and never refuses any profits by downloading or by using this program.
* This program has already passed virus check, but never insists on the exterminating of virus.
* Working of the program was confirmed at any precondition environments as far as possible, however it never guarantees to work regularly.
* Only use by the same person who downloaded it is allowed. The same person is allowed to use it on more than two computers.
* This program is protected by the Japan Copyright Act and the international treaty. Suppose that the intellectual property rights of this program are not transferred to any customers at all.
* Any uses except the specified usage are never allowed. So you can not do any fixes, improvements, translations, reverse assemblings, reverse compilings and reverse engineerings.
* Any transfers, reprints, re-distributions by media like CD-ROM or on networks are prohibited unless GASHISOFT consents them.
* You lose your use right if the distribution from "the place where the you gained this program" is prohibited, or if the distribution becomes impossible and deleted from the place (and if its reason is announced at the place where you gained it). Moreover, suppose that duty to delete all the downloaded programs arises.