Information for Distributed CD-R [Up][To Guide][Top]
On this CD-R(CD-Recordable), the DATA of the author's Web Pages and
NCPS97(2K) are recorded. A process of recording is as follows.
- Constructing the home page (WWW data) and NCPS97(2K) on a UNIX
- Transfering WWW and NCPS97(2K) data from the UNIX machine to PC
(Windows95, Gateway 2000, G6-200 with CD-R
- Recording WWW data to CD-R media (Joliet format, available for
Windows95,98,Me,2000,XP, WindowsNT[ver4.0], PC-UNIX[TurboLinux
ver3.0, 4.0, Linux-MLD III, etc.]) by using the writing
software "CD CREATER" produced by COREL.
A list of directory is shown [here].
- A directory "/PS" is a home directory on the distributed CD-R.
"/PS" has two directries as "/BUFF" and "/ps_database5".
The "/BUFF"(except for "/WWW") and "/ps_database5" are for the
pseudopotential database (NCPS97,2K).
- Recently(3/27, 1997), constructed pseudopotentials for 3d,4d
and 5d transition metal in which a
partial core correction is considered are appended at each
sub-directory(indicated by _pcc) under
- The directory of "/BUFF" is for new data for pseudopotentials
(Au,Bi,Ca,Cs,Hf,Hg,Ir,Li,Os,Po,Pt,Re,Ta,Tl,W) and the author's home
page data ("/WWW").
- "/CE" and "/EU" are dummy(empty) directories at present.
- Most gif files are exchanged for PNG files under
[Up page][To Guide][Top]